Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Friendly Car Repair


Yesterday I had to do what most women dread, take the car in to get serviced.  I know I can't be alone on this,  it is one of the worst things you have to do on your own.  I put the call out on Facebook, give me suggestions on who will fix my brakes without breaking the bank.  The 'overall' response was Wayne Overall of Overall Services Auto Body Repair and Paint, located near Central and Eubank.  Wayne was wonderful!!  He didn't talk down at me, he gave me the best deal, and explained what they were doing so I could take away a little knowledge for the next time I need to get my brakes repaired.  The office is very pleasent as well...carpeting in the bathrooms and a beautiful couch to relax on while they are working on your car.  He even showed my some of his other projects.  I will definately go here from now on for my car repair. 



A car being custom painted.  That red is amazing!!



This is the actual front from a VW bus that he is turning into a bar for a client.



You can call them at (505) 633-7210 or check out the website at overallautorepair.com.....and tell them Kiki sent you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment