Monday, February 25, 2013

Searching for the Perfect Workout Shoe....

So I finally started to plan my workout routine for 2013.  I would like to try my hand at an LA Boxing class since I love to kickbox.  But I would also love to do a little water aerobics at the Aquatic Center in Rio Rancho.  My problem, despite all of my shoes, I don't have the right sneakers.  So I made my way to Shoes On A Shoestring to find what I needed.  I tried on a lot of sneakers, but I did find one I loved and they had just what I needed.  It was the Ryka brand, this is also the sneaker Kelly Ripa endorses so I knew I made a good choice.  Turns out, the reason why these sneakers are so comfy is because women have been designing them from day one.


Ryka Transpire Training Shoe


Ryka takes into consideration the slope of a women's foot and even the angle of her stride.  I actually bought two pairs.  The Transpire which is perfect for training, and the Aqua Fit 4 that was designed for a pool workout. 



Ryka Aqua Fit 4


I am also considering going back for the Dash Fitness Walker, and with a price point of around $70 I won't break the bank.  Now wish me luck on the workouts!!


Ryka Dash Fitness Walker



Ryka sneakers are available at both Shoes On A Shoestring locations and come in a wide variety of colors and sizes.

1 comment:

  1. Go Kiki! I remember being a die hard Ryka fan waaayyyy back. I've been looking for a work-out shoe - I am inspired to go try Ryka again!

    ReplyDelete