Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ready to Spring Ahead!!!

I don't know about you, but all this cold weather is making me long for the beautiful Spring sunshine I know is right around the corner.  To cheer myself up I went to Shoes on a Shoestring to look at the lovely Spring shoes that are already lining the shelves.  One in particular caught my eye......

Ilena by Chinese Laundry

Featured in Black and Coral

Chinese Laundry has always been one of my favorite brands and when I saw this shoe I fell in love.  This cork wedge from the CL division of the company is featured with an all over silky organza floral sheer gauze and a fabulous ruched bow at the toe.  One of the buyers at SOAS, Saundra Thompson, said to look for lots of organza this season along with cork wedges, and that could not make me happier.  These shoes have a pricepoint of around $45 which makes them fabulous AND affordable.  After trying them on I realized they are fashoinable and comfy, which is always a good combo.  On my shoe meter, five being the best, I give these shoes a 4 and a half!!!

Shoes On A Shoestring has 2 locations or visit them at shoesonashoestring.com  And tell them Kiki sent you!!!  Happy shoe shopping Babies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment