Monday, March 4, 2013

Time For A Change

I, like many women, love to switch up my hair color at least every 12 weeks.  Well, my time was up, and I decided to go darker.

Darker Look
Hairstylist April Myers from Casa Verde has been in charge of my hair for over two years now.  April is a genius when it comes to hair.  I am loving this rich color, a little darker underneath to give my hair depth.  April also gives me their signature deep conditioner treatment which leaves your hair silky smoothe and super shiny. 


Hairstylist April Myers


If you have never been to Casa Verde, you are in for a treat.  In the middle of your service they pamper you to a beautiful hand massage and a beverage that puts your mind at ease.  They are a full service spa, offering services such as massage, waxing, and facials.  Casa Verde is a family owned company.  Donna Rodrigue stops by each chair to make sure every client is satisfied with their services.

Casa Verde also provides a beautiful retail area where you can purchase all the elixirs you need to keep your hair in good shape.  And the make-up is fabulous too.  They always have the latest trends in color.




Hair Products and Make-Up Too!!
If you mention you read this blog, you will receive a complementary make-over.

They are located on the corner of Comanche and San mateo.

Call to book an appointment....(505) 881-0464
casaverdespa.com








No comments:

Post a Comment