Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Browsing Macy's Website

I was just browsing Macy's website the other day, and I came across a shoe that caught my attention because of the detail.

Isaac Mizrahi Ameya Smoking Flat

How cute is this!!  It is from Isaac Mizrahi New York.  They are Ameya Smoking Flats.  I love the adorable dog embellishment on the toe.  It is a suede shoe and it is on sale for 75% off the original price, so you might want to get this shoe now and save it for the Fall.  It is available in Bright Magenta and Black.  It has a one inch covered heel and has a beautiful quilted look.  Right now this designer shoe is only $54.99.  I am thinking of getting these and hiding them in the back of the closet.  It is always a treat to find a fabulous pair of shoes for the changing seasons.  I just can't stop looking at the Poodle detail....it is too cute!!!

Find it online at macys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment