Monday, April 8, 2013

Swifty for Keds

Taylor Swift is taking over the world!!  She sings hit songs on both the Country and the Pop charts, She has a perfume line, and she makes numerous cameos in movies.  So isn't the next logical step to design your own line of Keds??!!

Taylor Swift's RED Sneaker
I have loved Keds since I was a little girl.  Keds remind me of summer, and carefree days.  Even in my hectic life now, when I put a pair on I feel transformed to a little girl on a swing.  Over the years I have collected many pairs, and they never go out of style.  I am planning on adding these to my collection.  Shoe on a Shoestring has them in RED, which is Taylor's signature color.

These are limited editions and they come with the RED logo on the back.  I heard a rumor that they will also start coming with serial numbers on them and even charms.  They retail for $44.99.

For more information check out shoesonashoestring.com  And make sure you tell them Kiki sent you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment