Monday, April 1, 2013

Season of Crochet and Cork

This season we are seeing a lot of crochet and cork on shoes.  I love it, but I noticed some people are not digging the cork.  I did find this shoe from Lucky Brand that features crochet that I thought was very nice.


Lucky Brand Rilo Crochet Wedge
This is the Lucky Brand Rilo Crochet Wedge.  The crochet macrame fabric upper is the perfect Spring/Summer shoe.  It comes in beautiful colors, Mint, Natural, Tulip Pink, and Black.  It is a high shoe, with an almost 5 inch heel.  But it feels like almost 4 inches because of the platform.  I tried them on at Dillard's in the Cottonwood Mall and found them quite comfortable.  I always feel so short, but these really made me walk with my head held high.  I tried them on with a cute skirt and the outfit worked.  They retail for $89.  I would definitely add this to my shoe collection.  The only problem I can see is the open toe.  As we all know, sometimes with an open toe your foot slides to the front and can hurt after awhile.  But the cuteness of this shoe out weighs the pain in my opinion. 

To see this shoe and the other colors it comes in, go to dillards.com  You can find these at the Dillard's at the Cottonwood Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment