Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Twice as Nice Jessica Simpson

I found a deal that made my day this morning.  Jessica Simpson has a deal on her website, Buy one pair of shoes, get a second pair for free!!!  Jessica knows how to throw a sale.  There are many styles to choose from, but this shoe is my favorite.

Jessica Simpson Samaria
 Jessica Simpson's are some of the best shoes out there.  Just look at the bright colors.  Your feet will pop in these for sure.  This is the Radical Red style.  I just love it.  The heel is 5 and a half inches but it also has a 2 inch platform which makes it easy to walk on.  It has a T-Strap ankle closure which just makes me happy.  You don't see that many shoes with a T-Strap, and I personally think it is one of the cutest looks in a shoe. 


Samaria Ivory
The Samaria also comes in Ivory which is just as lovely as the Red.  I always buy my Jessica Simpson's in a half to a whole size larger than what I normally take.  But everyone I have talked to agrees, they are some of the most comfortable shoes around.  The higher the better. 

You can go to jessicasimpson.com to check this shoe out along with the rest that are on sale.  They retail for $88.  But at buy one get one free, $40 is a steal for shoe that will last a long long time.  Now I need to check out her sun dresses and find the perfect look for this summer;)

1 comment: