Friday, March 15, 2013

Candy Ballet Flats....LOVE




I just started wearing jeans for the first time since grade school this year.  There is nothing I love more than a cute pair of Ballet Flats to finish off the look.  Looking through Dillard's at the Cottonwood Mall yesterday I spotted just the right look for me.

Gianni Bini Candy Ballet Flats
Gianni Bini, I have said it before and I will say it again, you can't go wrong with this Designer.  These are super cute!!  I love how the studs add shimmer to the sides of the shoe.   And the stretchy sides add to the comfort of the shoe.  They come in a variety of colors and patterns.



I went home with the Navy Striped pair.  They retail for $59.99.  I know with the name Gianni Bini they will last me forever and with this classic style you can't go wrong.  I wore them to the supermarket later on and three women stopped me to ask where I bought them. 

Look for them today at the Dillard's in the Cottonwood Mall.  Make sure to tell Chelle and her fabulous team in the shoe department at Cottonwood Mall Kiki sent you!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment