Monday, March 25, 2013

Skechers with a Purpose

My fellow shoe lovers, what do we think of these??

Skechers Bobs Ballerinas

These are Skechers Bobs Ballerinas.  I will be honest, at first I wasn't loving these.  But then, I tried them on.  They are actually very cool shoes.  They are lightweight and come in so many different patterns now.  I think it would be a perfect shoe for the summer with some shorts.  I would even take them with me on a camping trip.  The best part of buying a pair of Bobs is that Skechers will donate a pair of shoes to a child in need to match your purchase. 

Bow Down Espadrilles
There are many styles to choose from including these adorable Espadrilles with a bow.  This can easily be paired up with a cute sun dress or a nice pair of capris.

All of Skechers Bobs come with the unmistakable logo on the heel that give the shoe it's sporty feel.

Find your perfect pair of Skechers Bobs today at shoesonashoestring.com 

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased a pair of the glittery brown ones - they are SUPER comfy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you love them. There are so many cute styles I just can't decide which pair to buy;)

    ReplyDelete