Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Glam Time!!!

I have an event coming up that I need the perfect shoe for.  I decided to take a look in Dillard's at the Cottonwood Mall.  I found a pair that I think we can all agree are classy and stunning.

Gianni Bini Anna
I have many Gianni Bini shoes in my closet, and now I have one more pair.  This peep toe features a beautiful jeweled detail.  The style is named Anna and comes in Sierra Tan.  The heel is 4 & 1/4 inches.  Even though it is high, the comfort level is there.  You will be able to dance all night long.  After I debut them at my event I could totally see myself wearing them with a pair of jeans to work.  The price-point is $80, but as we all know and love, Dillard's is famous for their terrific sales.

Gianni Bini is a brand that you will keep and cherish for years to come.  The classic look never goes out of style.  They are the kind of shoes that make you lose your breath everytime you open the box!!

You can go to dillards.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment