Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What is your Favorite Shoe......

I can talk about shoes all day long.  And I know many of you out there can too.  I want to hear from you today.  What are some of your favorite designers??  I have so many.  I love love love Jessica Simpson.  Steve Madden are some of the sexiest shoes ever.  I think what makes a great shoe for me is of course style, but comfort is important also.  I am a morning radio shoe host in Albuquerque.  I have to be at work by 430 AM.  I am usually done with work around 11, but that doesn't mean the day is over.  I have appearances and training at LA Boxing.  I need shoes that are going to keep my feet happy for many hours.  I would love to see what shoes my readers are wearing.  Send me your pics or inbox me.  I love to see styles that are new to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment