Monday, March 11, 2013

Polka Time!!!

Temps this week are going to reach close to 75 degrees.  Time to start grabbing the Sun Dresses from the back of the closet.  I love to pair a cute dress or shorts with a pair of equally cute sneakers.  For a few years now I have noticed Dr. Scholl's sneakers...this year I decided to try them out.

Dr. Scholl's Jamie
With a name like Dr. Scholl's you would expect comfort and for your foot to feel like heaven.  These sneaks don't disappoint!!  They are made with breathable canvas that has a lining that actually helps keep them dry.  The insole is removable and they come in a variety of colors.  At Shoes On A Shoestring you can purchase them in Tan, Black, And Grey Polka Dot. 

                                    

They retail for $60 and are available in a wide variety of sizes.  I have a Jessica Simpson Sun Dress at home that is going to look great with the Tan. 

You can go to shoesonashoestring.com for more details or visit one of their two stores in town.

SEND me your pics!!!!  After you buy a pair let me see how you decide to wear them this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment