Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Spring!!

It is the first day of Spring!!  Time to put your closed toe shoes in the back of the closet and wear your brand new sandals.  Take a look at these lovelies!!

Jaclyn Striped Gore by Rocket Dog


Rocket Dog debuts the Jaclyn.  This slip on wedge sandal with Criss Cross Gore Upper is perfect for the warm spring days ahead.  It has a 2 inch platform with a 4 inch heel.  They are available in striped and black.  I can picture wearing these wedges with a pair of shorts.




These scalloped shorts would work perfect with the Jaclyn in black.  I did try these on and walked around for a while.  They are very comfy and made my leg look long, which is always a plus.  They retail at Shoes On A Shoestring for $44.99 which also makes them affordable, another plus. 

Find them online at shoesonashoestring.com  And make sure you tell them Kiki sent you.

Don't forget, send me your pictures of you Rockin' your Rocket Dog's and I will post them on my Facebook page.  Kikis-shoe-confidential



No comments:

Post a Comment